From: Dave W on
Hi All,

I have many installations under my belt that are just single SBS
servers. I have a new client who has 4 servers none of which are
SBS. I need a way to monitor server health much like I get with the
daily reports in SBS. Can anyone make a recommendation for a good but
inexpensive solution?

Eventually, I'll move them to Zenith Infotech solutions but for now,
it would be great to know if a power supply dies, RAID is degraded,
disc space is low, etc...

I'm inheriting the infrastructure so I don't know how things are
doing.

Thanks much in advance.
-dave
From: Austell on

Use Server Nanny network and server monitoring software to reduce
downtime and be the first to know when a failure occurs. This software
even performs actions to automatically correct failures without your
intervention.

Know When Failures Occur

- Get notifications when failures are detected via email, SMS, and
more
- Powerful notification groups and scheduling
- Notification of recovery as well as failure

Automatically Correct Failures

- Perform corrective actions automatically
- Restart servers, services, customs scripts, and more
- You don't have to lift a finger!

--
Austell
Austell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/76812.htm