From: Rod Speed on
John Turco wrote
> Trent wrote
>> John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote
>>> Bilky White wrote

>>> Snore.

>> Too many sedatives, John? Why not just take the whole bottle?

> I heartily concur; go ahead and gulp an entire gallon of arsenic, please.

> Cordially,
John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net>

A gallon of arsenic is no cordial, silly.

From: Rod Speed on
John Turco wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Bilky White wrote
>>> John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote

>>> The unmistakable sound of an argument being lost.

>> Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, chav child.

> Yeah, "Trent" is a Pom associate of "Bilky White"

Yeah, what the poms call a bum chum.

> -- they almost make me pine for the days of that dolorous Dutchman, Folkert Rienstra.

That does not compute
http://onelook.com/?w=dolorous

> Folksy knew >something< about the fine art of trolling, at least.

Fucknurt is his real name.

Looks like his net access from his padded cell was one of the casualtys of the GFC.

From: Bilky White on
"John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message
> Bilky White wrote:
>>

>> The unmistakable sound of an argument being lost.
>

> It's nice to know that your "hearing" remains undamaged,

It's odd and rather alarming that you should care about a complete
stranger's sense of hearing.

> loser.

Care to substantiate that claim? Thought not. Silly name calling from the
silly person who lost an argument. Were you stamping your feet when you
wrote that too? Did you drop your ice-cream?

From: Bilky White on

> the endless amounts of organic stinky
> stuff, oozing from his various bodily orifices).

Your fantasies are alarming in the extreme. You're a sick, sick puppy in
need of urgent help. You're going to need the best care possible and I wish
you a Speed y recovery. I hope you have deep pockets.

From: Bilky White on
"Knob Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Not very cordial tho.

I'm fairly sure that brown cordial wouldn't sell very well other than
perhaps to you two.