From: Bilky White on
"John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message

> English seems to be your second language...or maybe, it rank even >lower<
> than that?

Perhaps you could oblige by providing evidence to support that claim. Then
again, perhaps you could not. I know which of those my money is on. Oh,
and come on, "maybe, it rank"? Haven't you learned *anything* from this
exchange. Perhaps you're just not up to it. I may have to give up on you
as a lost cause. Please do try a bit harder. Read what you write before
you publish it otherwise you're going to continue to come across as a
complete chump.