From: Bilky White on
"John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message
> Bilky White wrote:
>>
>> "John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message
>> > Bilky White wrote:
>> >

>> > You've used several comas, within your latest responses.
>> >

>> How very astute. Did you also observe that, unlike almost all of your
>> postings, not one of the commas was redundant? This is because, unlike
>> yourself, the author recognises its significance and uses it accordingly.
>

> Boring!

The unmistakable sound of an argument being lost.

From: Bilky White on
> Bilky White wrote:
>>
>> "John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message

>> > Stop projecting, Snorky.
>> >

>> Oh dear. 3/10. See me.
>

> Snore.

Clearly you did a lot of that in your English lessons.

From: Trent on
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:50:18 -0600 John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote
in Message id: <4AF2598A.CCCBDD1(a)concentric.net>:

>Bilky White wrote:
>>
>> "John Turco" <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote in message

>> > Stop projecting, Snorky.
>> >

>> Oh dear. 3/10. See me.
>

>Snore.

Too many sedatives, John? Why not just take the whole bottle?
From: Rod Speed on
Bilky White wrote
> John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote
>> Bilky White wrote
>>> John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote

>>> How very astute. Did you also observe that, unlike almost all of
>>> your postings, not one of the commas was redundant? This is
>>> because, unlike yourself, the author recognises its significance
>>> and uses it accordingly.

>> Boring!

> The unmistakable sound of an argument being lost.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, chav child.

From: Rod Speed on
Bilky White wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Bilky White wrote
>>> John Turco <jtur(a)concentric.net> wrote

>>> The unmistakable sound of an argument being lost.

>> Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, chav child.

> I don't have a "sig"

Obvious lie, chav child.