From: Twibil on
On Mar 7, 11:18 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

> >> Unimpressed.
>
> > Plonk.
>
> > The OP wanted to share some shots and is happy spring is around the
> > corner. You are just being a first class jerk.
>
> What did you expect?
> Your identification of GGBrowne as a first class jerk is accurate. He
> is just another of the nym cloaks of the resident tiresome,
> nym-shifting, obnoxious problem.
>
> Of course he will reappear in another guise and tell both of us what he
> thinks of us, and everybody else in any of the photo newsgroups.

Forgive him, father; for he knows not what he does.

I mean that quite literally: he's psychotic.
From: John Sheehy on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in

> John, if you really enjoy shooting small birds I highly recommend the
> Elizabeth Morton sanctuary which is located between Noyack and Sag
> Harbor. the best shooting area is about 50yds from the parking lot. At
> worst it's a great excuse to visit the East End.

Thanks; I'll keep that in mind when I finally venture out that way.

From: Peter on
"John Sheehy" <JPS(a)no.komm> wrote in message
> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in
>
>> John, if you really enjoy shooting small birds I highly recommend the
>> Elizabeth Morton sanctuary which is located between Noyack and Sag
>> Harbor. the best shooting area is about 50yds from the parking lot. At
>> worst it's a great excuse to visit the East End.
>
> Thanks; I'll keep that in mind when I finally venture out that way.

If the past is any indicator, the small birds will be leaving within a week
or two.

--
Peter

First  |  Prev  |