From: John on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:03:17 -0400, "Bast" <fakename(a)nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Charmin wrote:
>> On May 15, 1:35 pm, John <Y...(a)you.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Art
>>>
>>> I did mentioned
>>> "It is now on the sink with black ink and very hot water"
>>> The Ink came from a HP45 cartridge that is used by the HP series 900
>>> and others
>>> If this doesn't result I have very little to lose
>>> Regards
>>> John
>>
>> You just have to dump that shirt. A T-shirt costs 25� at a garage sale.
>
>5�,... if you buy one with a printer ink stain already on it.

Guys Life isn't just about money
From: Lon on
John wrote:

> I did mentioned
> "It is now on the sink with black ink and very hot water"
> The Ink came from a HP45 cartridge that is used by the HP series 900
> and others
> If this doesn't result I have very little to lose
> Regards
> John

Check that ink for T-Shirt transfer type instructions and see if you
might need to use vinegar to set the ink properly. Some inks require
this, some don't.

From: Bast on

John wrote:
> On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:03:17 -0400, "Bast" <fakename(a)nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Charmin wrote:

>>> You just have to dump that shirt. A T-shirt costs 25� at a garage
>>> sale.
>>
>> 5�,... if you buy one with a printer ink stain already on it.
>>
> Guys Life isn't just about money

I know, but I just can't resist a discussion about high finance.

But seriously,....you couldn't just have used the remaining ink to refill
another cartridge ?
And reserved that shirt for wearing next time you refill ?