From: polymod on
I had a cancellation on a piano tuning so I did this instead.

I checked the Sonar file stats and it said I spent 1:09 on it.
Add another 10-15 minutes to sweeten and render it down. So it worked out
about right<g>

http://www.sonicmusic.net/Stand_Up.mp3

Poly

From: BobF on
polymod wrote:
> I had a cancellation on a piano tuning so I did this instead.
>
> I checked the Sonar file stats and it said I spent 1:09 on it.
> Add another 10-15 minutes to sweeten and render it down. So it worked out
> about right<g>
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Stand_Up.mp3
>
> Poly

Pretty kool, Polly. Too bad the drummers timing was so bad on this one!
<GGG>

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > I had a cancellation on a piano tuning so I did this instead.
> >
> > I checked the Sonar file stats and it said I spent 1:09 on it.
> > Add another 10-15 minutes to sweeten and render it down. So it worked
> > out about right<g>
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Stand_Up.mp3
>
> Copied it to my Blackberry and listened to it on the way to get my car
> tag renewed. Very Zappaesque at times, and I dig the acoustic bass
> sound you used on this. Also the xylophone that starts out sounding
> like one of those Jaymar toy pianos like they used on the song "Summer
> Breeze" is cool how it kind of morphs. Amazing where you took this.
> Good job Poly!

Thanks G'bo. As always, it's been loads of fun!

Poly

From: polymod on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
> > I had a cancellation on a piano tuning so I did this instead.
> >
> > I checked the Sonar file stats and it said I spent 1:09 on it.
> > Add another 10-15 minutes to sweeten and render it down. So it worked
out
> > about right<g>
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Stand_Up.mp3
> >
> > Poly
> >

> Pretty kool, Polly. Too bad the drummers timing was so bad on this one!
> <GGG>

Baddaboomcrash!!!!

Poly

From: polymod on

> In news:4b55f820$0$31265$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > I had a cancellation on a piano tuning so I did this instead.
> >
> > I checked the Sonar file stats and it said I spent 1:09 on it.
> > Add another 10-15 minutes to sweeten and render it down. So it worked
out
> > about right<g>
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Stand_Up.mp3
>
> I updated the copy at the Psuedonyms page to include your additions.

Eggcellent!!!

> I dig this more each time I play it, which is about 50 times now. ;)

Ya, know, I kinda dig this tune myslelf. I actually forgotten what I played
and was pleasantly surprised when I heard it later !

Poly

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Stand Up!