From: D. Spencer Hines on
Tell us all about DRM and why it sucks.

DSH

From: D. Spencer Hines on
Very Helpful...

Thank You Kindly.

"Through a CLERICAL ERROR"...

I wonder what the REAL STORY is behind that gaffe... <G>

And WHOSE "Clerical Error" -- Sonic's/Roxio's/Microsoft's?

"Clerical Error" is another one of those weasel words and phrases like
"TYPO" and "MISTAKES WERE MADE" hiding the infamous ANONYMOUS ERROR that
inconveniences tens of thousands, sometimes millions, of people -- and hides
the crimes of a few.

DSH

From: Dale on
Nah, there's enough trolling in here already. And I participate in
responding to it enough already. We all know about DRM and why it's bad.

Dale

From: D. Spencer Hines on
"Dale" simply doesn't understand the larger STRATEGIC and LEGAL issues
here -- and the Game of Chicken that is being played.

Because he's na�ve.

DSH

From: D. Spencer Hines on
Dale is also afraid to back up his bugling and grandstanding with EVIDENCE.

So he backs off.

This is what he said:

"DRM sucks."

But he can't defend that casual, unsupported assertion with FACTS...

So, he runs for the tall grass with his tail between his legs.

No Surprises There.