From: Dale on
Feel free to fill us in on the strategic and legal issues. And where you
got your law degree.

Dale

From: Dale on
Search the group for posts with Dale and DRM in them. I have voiced my
feelings about what is wrong with DRM many times. So I would only have been
jumping through your hoop to respond to your request. I don't do parlor
tricks.

If you feel my statement that DRM sucks is wrong, feel free to fill us in
with what it is you like about DRM.

From: D. Spencer Hines on
> But this is not a case of each [sic] company [sic] pointing their [sic]
> finger and neither taking responsibility. This is definitely Sonic's
> responsibility. They new [sic] it was coming. -- Pogue Dale

--------------Cordon Sanitaire--------------------------------------------

1. I have no intention of interfering with Microsoft's Game Plan.

2. To do so would be quite unethical.

3. Pogue Dale is obviously quite clueless on these more complex legal and
strategic matters involving the software business and Microsoft's position
in it.

'Nuff Said.

DSH

From: D. Spencer Hines on
Pogue Dale has asserted:

"DRM sucks."

The Burden of PROOF for that anserine assertion is on HIM.

'Nuff Said.

DSH

From: Dale on
That's what I thought. You have nothing to say, you're just trolling.