From: MJMIII on
"Larry" <Larry(a)nospamme.net> wrote in message

> Deleted entry . No more message when i boot to desktop. The search
> function found it ,across named different "disozulen".
> Thanks for the help!!
>
> Larry

To be safe download and install the free version of
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Boot into safe mode and do a full scan.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Larry on
"MJMIII" <balrog(a)castaway.net> wrote in news:kdmdnYdN9IWEs_
3WnZ2dnUVZ_rydnZ2d(a)giganews.com:

> "Larry" <Larry(a)nospamme.net> wrote in message
>>>

>> Deleted entry . No more message when i boot to desktop. The search
>> function found it ,across named different "disozulen".
>> Thanks for the help!!
>>
>> Larry
>
> To be safe download and install the free version of
> http://www.malwarebytes.org/
> Boot into safe mode and do a full scan.

Downloaded it but won't install correctly . I click on the icon and comes
up with error meassage about not finding the exe. Turned off Norton av to
install.
Thanks Larry
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2