From: Tom B on
Actually the 9652 might only be one card plus a second mount. Not 2 pci
slots.

The Digiface has gone way up in price. I think I paid $600 for mine with pci
card ages ago.

--
Tom B.

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Tom B wrote:
> Actually the 9652 might only be one card plus a second mount. Not 2 pci
> slots.
>
> The Digiface has gone way up in price. I think I paid $600 for mine with
> pci card ages ago.

Eeek, just thought of something. My Dakota also controls my Sierra 8x8
midi I/O. I probably could live with the 2x midi I/O of the Hammerfall.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > If you play *good* music through them, the noise level goes
down. ;)

True. Very true.

Oh and your second love Tal is in Jeff Beck's band now and they also play a
bunch of songs with some artists on the 25th Anniversary Rock and Roll Hall
Of Fame. Most of the stuff they do are backing other artist's songs, but
Beck does a few of his own as well.

I will repeat. This four hour show is a must see. I have both parts saved
to my DVR and will watch it again and again. One big love fest and really
refreshing to watch although kind of sad when you think about it that unless
the youngsters pick up the slack rock and roll as we know it will be dead in
a decade or two. ;-(

I encourage everyone to support your local school's music programs if they
still exist and no matter what do *not* buy your kid Guitar Hero, Band Hero,
or DJ Hero.

HIO (former deputy moderator who never got paid or received his badge, tin
star or medal of courage)

From: Here In Oregon on

"Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" > Which of those cards will do 16 tracks of 24
bit at 44.1 kHz. It looks like the 9632 will only do 8 tracks as I only see
two lightpipe ports.

I have 26 ins and 26 outs with my 9652.

The 9632 will do 16 in/outs but you will need the expansion card.