From: Ron in NY on
Ken <Ken(a)charter.net> wrote:

> What I am wondering with your method is whether, if I can
>fill the reservoir by drilling a hole and sealing it with glue, is there
>any reason to remove the ball valve that seals the top of the
>reservoir??? Seems like there would be no reason to remove it. (What I
>don't understand is when you say that you drill a hole in the "front" of
>the cartridge, which is the side you consider the front??)
>
>Thanks
>Ken K
Ken,

Turn the cartridge upside down, with the exit hole facing up. If you look
closely, you can see the passageway between the actual reservoir and the sponge
chamber. The instructions that came with my chip resetter/refill kit says just
drill a hole in the front of the cart, at the same level as that passageway.
Then you insert a long syringe through the sponge and directly into the
reservoir chamber. You drill the hole directly above the ink outlet right
through the front face of the cartridge. It takes a few tries to get into that
passageway, but you get better with each successive refill.

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.