From: Polaris on
Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for them.

I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before replay,
otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who decide to take a
look at the subject, agree?

Polaris

From: Jaime on
You need a serious attitude adjustment, if you expect to get help here or
any user's forum.

Everyone here, is a user, trying to help one another through problems and
issues, no one is being paid to help you.
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida

From: Rainald Taesler on
Polaris wrote:

>> Sorry I tried to help!
>>
>> What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from
>> the control panel does.
>>
>> I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
>> relationship) skills.
>>
> Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for
> them.
>
> I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before
> replay, otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who
> decide to take a look at the subject, agree?

Sorry, but weren't you asked on what you are trying to achieve?
There still is darkness ... {siiiiiigh}

Rainald