From: Polaris on
Hi Experts:

On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC
Settings" from command line (using rundll32)?

I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet.

rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl

Thanks in advance.
Polaris

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Polaris" <etpolaris(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Experts:
>
> On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC
> Settings" from command line (using rundll32)?
>
> I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet.
>
> rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Polaris

It may help if you would explain what it is that you're trying to do? E.g.
which settings you're trying to access?

---

From: Beverly Howard on
from the command prompt;

tabletpc.cpl

Beverly Howard
From: Polaris on
Please read my question first.

From: Beverly Howard on
>> Please read my question first. <<

Sorry I tried to help!

What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from the
control panel does.

I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
relationship) skills.

Beverly Howard