From: Peter Mairhofer on
Hi,

Am 30.03.2010 20:52, schrieb Peter Foot [MVP]:
> The only way to call without the prompt is through the PhoneMakeCall
> function, the URL method will always prompt.

Thank you! I will do that.

What is the quickest way to create a program for WM2003 without
*installing* additional packages? I do not want to install a few hundret
MB IDE just for this. A zip file containg SDK or a simple compiler would
be also OK. Or a cross-compiler on Linux etc.

(Programming itself is not the problem - I'm able to write WinAPI programs).

Another option: Is there a scripting language (e.g. VB Scripting like
*.vbs files) which could call the function above?

Thanks again,
Peter

PS: ATM I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 installed?