From: Marilyn on
Thanks again for the excellent suggestions!
Marilyn

From: Marilyn on
Hi John,
I'm pretty much a novice with computers. Anyhow, I tried to download Format
Factory but as far as I can tell nothing happened. I clicked on the 'install'
button but was taken to a page that said 'thanks for downloading' and
included a load of other stuff to download.
So, I'm not sure whether I downloaded it or not. There is no shortcut icon
for it and I'm not sure where to look for it on the computer.
Hmmm. I think I might be in over my head.
I may need to hire someone to come help me with all of this.
I think I know enough to get myself into trouble but not out of trouble!

Marilyn

From: John Inzer on
Marilyn wrote:
> Hi John,
> I'm pretty much a novice with computers. Anyhow, I tried to download
> Format Factory but as far as I can tell nothing happened. I clicked
> on the 'install' button but was taken to a page that said 'thanks for
> downloading' and included a load of other stuff to download.
> So, I'm not sure whether I downloaded it or not. There is no shortcut
> icon for it and I'm not sure where to look for it on the computer.
> Hmmm. I think I might be in over my head.
> I may need to hire someone to come help me with all of this.
> I think I know enough to get myself into trouble but not out of
> trouble!
>
> Marilyn
======================================
Sorry you are having problems.

Did you try saving your project in the .wmv movie
format to see if it would play correctly in Windows
Media Player?

To save as a .wmv movie file...
Type...Ctrl+P to open the Save Movie Wizard /
Choose...My Computer /
Next /
Enter a Name and a Save Location /
Next /