From: Bob Donald on
Thanks Poly! I was having problems with my DSL and just got it sorted out,
and downloading this has slipped my mind. heading there now!

Bob

From: polymod on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
> > "BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message

> >> How many bits are they? <g>
> >
> > Two bits too many!
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Poly
> >

> So they're only worth $19.75?

But they sound like $20 !

Poly

From: polymod on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Poly! I was having problems with my DSL and just got it sorted
out,
> and downloading this has slipped my mind. heading there now!

I think they give you a few days to download the files. Took about an hour
total over here.

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
Well, I only have 1.5mb <best they can get on these old lines>, so I was
looking at a 10 or 12 hours. I ended up calling my buddy and having him
download them for me :) Correct though, it said you have 3 days to download
them.

From: polymod on

> Well, I only have 1.5mb <best they can get on these old lines>, so I was
> looking at a 10 or 12 hours. I ended up calling my buddy and having him
> download them for me :) Correct though, it said you have 3 days to
download
> them.

With that connection you might need three days ! ! !

Great drums btw. One of the Zep kits would have done wonders for "Johnny The
Waffleman" :-)

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5