From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:hlpbp8$bo7$1(a)appyface.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Sue
> Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Oh, now you're gettin' there! <g>
>
> > <moderator>
> > B.I.T.C.H.!!!!!
> > </moderator>
> > --
> > Sue Morton
>
> Crossposting Added! <not reely> <g>
>
> Ain't it grate how we don't need no korporate forum police?

It's just like when I was kid at a cousin's birthday party.
All the grown ups were in one room (prolly' gettin' schnockered) and we were
in another with total freedom to do whatever we please.

Poly

From: polymod on

> In news:4b815e95$0$21783$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Crossposting Added! <not reely> <g>
> >>
> >> Ain't it grate how we don't need no korporate forum police?
> >
> > It's just like when I was kid at a cousin's birthday party.
> > All the grown ups were in one room (prolly' gettin' schnockered) and
> > we were in another with total freedom to do whatever we please.
>
> I was at that party!!!!

hehe...I just knew you'd be there;)

Poly

From: Ted Perlman on
Who hell is Steven Slate? A relative of Mr. Slate, Fred Flintosone's boss?

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: polymod on

"Ted Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com> wrote in message
> Who hell is Steven Slate? A relative of Mr. Slate, Fred Flintosone's boss?

No, he only played 'hard rock'.

Ahem. ;)

http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> Who hell is Steven Slate? A relative of Mr. Slate, Fred Flintosone's
> >> boss?
> >
> > No, he only played 'hard rock'.
> >
> > Ahem. ;)
> >
> > http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/
>
> So is he a drummer, or an engineer? I couldn't tell from any info I saw.

I've always assumed he was an engineer.
Which would make sense since most drummers don't know a potentiometer from a
bass drum pedal.
BADABOOM ! ! ! !

:-)
btw, how'd Who??? do with the recording over the weekend?

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Strange Behavior