From: Simon Brooke on
Ubuntu 10.04 has - for no obvious reason moved the window title bar
controls to the left hand end of the title bar. I'm used to them on the
right, and prefer them on the right. I can't find anything in the
preferences which controls this behaviour...

How do I fix it?

--

;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundam variat

From: D.M. Procida on
Simon Brooke <stillyet+nntp(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu 10.04 has - for no obvious reason moved the window title bar
> controls to the left hand end of the title bar.

It just put them back where they were supposed to be, didn't it?

Daniele