From: jaydub41 on
My wife never wants to give up outlook express but now she is about to. It
is on her present computer. I am purchasing a new computer in which outlook
2007 will be preloaded. How do I get the account from the outlook express on
computer one, over to computer two?

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
Take a look at this page:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010943871033.aspx

From: VanguardLH on
jaydub41 wrote:

> My wife never wants to give up outlook express but now she is about to. It
> is on her present computer. I am purchasing a new computer in which outlook
> 2007 will be preloaded. How do I get the account from the outlook express on
> computer one, over to computer two?

So how does YOU getting a new computer have anything to do with what your
wife uses on "her present computer"? Why does YOU getting a new computer
have anything to do with her continuing to use "her present computer". Even
if you are a control freak that demands that your wife can only use your new
computer and she has to discard "her present computer", why will that demand
that she give up using Outlook Express? Even if you decide to go with
Windows 7 which doesn't include an e-mail client, there are still several
methods of getting Outlook Express on Windows 7. Your wife doesn't have to
be bothered with YOUR choice for an e-mail client. She can continue using
Outlook Express, or use Thunderbird, or Evolution, or anything SHE wants to
use and that may not be your choice of Outlook.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jaydub41" <jaydub41(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My wife never wants to give up outlook express but now she is about to. It
> is on her present computer. I am purchasing a new computer in which outlook
> 2007 will be preloaded. How do I get the account from the outlook express
> on
> computer one, over to computer two?

It's likely that the preinstalled version of Office will be a trial version
only and will cease working after 60 days.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]