From: Henning on
I installed Outlook 2010 and Outlook connector and having problems retrieving
mail, mainly it gives an error for my MSN account. (error 0x8004102A error
with send/receive). When I use Outlook 2010 without Outlook connector it
works perfect and I used the same configuration in Outlook 2007 without any
problems. The progress bar on the bottom right stops and I cannot get any
mail including pop3 accounts and have to restart Outlook several times and
eventually it starts working.
From: James Luo on
Will the issue be reproduced on another brand new machine? Could you test
on colleague's machine?

I have found related issue where client got the similar symptom, but the
issue happens randomly.
Task 'user(a)domain' reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive.
There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.'

I have reported the issue, and will post at here if there's any related
update

From: James Luo on
What's the version of your outlook 2010 currently?

Please update the client to the latest patch, and see if the issue still
persists. Please also let me know the latest version that you have updated

Thanks!

From: Henning on

I am sure I got everything up to dater as I run automatic updates every 2
weeks and the issue is not going away. I have to restart Outlook many times
before it finally starts working which is very annoying. Since this is a beta
version, I hope the final release will take care of this issue. Is there any
new updated Outlook connector for Outlook 2010?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Henning" <hgroth(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message

> I am sure I got everything up to dater as I run automatic updates every 2
> weeks and the issue is not going away. I have to restart Outlook many times
> before it finally starts working which is very annoying. Since this is a
> beta
> version, I hope the final release will take care of this issue. Is there any
> new updated Outlook connector for Outlook 2010?

This is the newest Outlook Connector, version 14.
32 bit: http://g.live.com/0CR1033/30
64 bit: http://g.live.com/0CR1033/31
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]