From: James Luo on
Outlook connector has just released the latest version, please see if you
have patched it
http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook/archive/2010/05/04/new-outlook-hotmail-connect
or-released-today.aspx
Also, you can upgrade the office 2010 to its RTM version now
http://blogs.technet.com/office2010/archive/2010/04/15/office-2010-reaches-r
tm.aspx

From: Henning on
thank you for your response, but neither one of the links you sent me are
working....

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Henning" <hgroth(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message

> thank you for your response, but neither one of the links you sent me are
> working....

I suspect that's because you didn't take the line wrap into effect and just
blindly clicked without looking at what you were doing.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Henning on
You were correct, but usually when I click on the link it works. I will try
it out
thanks

From: Henning on
I followed your instructions and now it does not retrieve any emails with
Outlook connector and I get "limited connectivity".
I was looking for Office 2010 RTM but I cannot find it in the Technet
download section, since I would also need to get a product key.