From: Henning on

That is the version I am currently using and it does not work. I always
hangs up when retrieving messages
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Henning" <hgroth(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message

> That is the version I am currently using and it does not work. I always
> hangs up when retrieving messages

Please quote the relevant portion of the message to which you are replying so
as not to lose thread context.

Were this happening to me, I'd delete the account, uninstall the connector,
reinstall the connector, and re-add the account. The Live servers aren't
always the most reliable, either.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Henning on
I tried this many times and reinstalled Windows 7 and only Office 2010 beta
and still no luck. I used the same configuration in Outlook 2007 and it
always worked perfect without ever hanging.
From: Henning on
Would you please try to help me with this problem, I been waiting for many
weeks now. As I previously wrote, deleting the account and reinstalling
Outlook connector does nothing. I even tried with a brand new Windows 7
install and only Office 2010 and it does not work.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Would you please try to help me with this problem, I been waiting for many
> weeks now. As I previously wrote, deleting the account and reinstalling
> Outlook connector does nothing. I even tried with a brand new Windows 7
> install and only Office 2010 and it does not work.

If you are paying for an MSN account, then contact the people you pay. I've
told you what I have done to fix the problem when I've seen it and it has
worked. You need help more expert than mine.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]