From: Henning on
My problem still persists and now I don't even get any errors, it just will
not retrieve e mails and the statusbar, or progressbar on the bottom is not
moving.
I used the same configuration in Outlook 2007 and it worked flawless. I am not
paying for MSN email and still never had any such problems. I can only find
the
beta version in the download section and since the official release date is
tomorrow, I hope I can download the RTM and hopefully that will fix the
problem.
Right now I have to restart Outlook every time in order to send or receive
any e mails which is getting to be a hassle.

From: James Luo on
OK, please update about any further change after using the RTM version
You can also check if there's any related information in the "Sync Issues"
folder

From: realpommy on

I have the same problem with a Win 7, 64bits with Office 2010 installed.
I has to do with syncing towards Hotmail. This is the full version, not
Beta.

The fun part is that it also started after a couple of days. The Win 7
and Office was installed two days ago and everything is updated.

And I have a stationary PC with the identical setup that WORKS.

RealPommy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=42596

http://www.outlookforums.com