From: Henning on
Here is the error I get in Outlook:

(0x8004102A) Error with Send/Receive
There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error 80041004
(0x80041003) The server reported a temporary error . Error:5102 . Server. Xfs
request 'GetAccountData' failed. Response code: DbError', server response 720

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I followed your instructions and now it does not retrieve any emails with
> Outlook connector and I get "limited connectivity".
> I was looking for Office 2010 RTM but I cannot find it in the Technet
> download section, since I would also need to get a product key.

Limited connectivity usually has nothing to do with either Outlook or the
Connector. It's more likely to be a network issue. My most recent
recommendation to you was to contact MSN, since it appears that you pay for
their service. If the most recent Outlook Connector doesn't work for you,
they're your best bet.

The Office 2010 RTM offering is in the Technet downlaod ceter and it appears
straightforward to me to get a key for it if you have a Technet subscription.
I can't explain what you see because I don't know what you see.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: James Luo on
About the "Limit connectivity", do you mean there's the yellow warning on
the system tray's network connection?
If that's the place, I agree with Brian. Please check your network, and
solve the limit connectivity issue at first

From: Henning on
Could you please help me resolve my problem. I installed the new Outlook
connector and the problems is the same. I was searching for the Office 2010
RTM but in the Technet download section I can only download the beta version.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Could you please help me resolve my problem. I installed the new Outlook
> connector and the problems is the same. I was searching for the Office 2010
> RTM but in the Technet download section I can only download the beta
> version.

works for me.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]