From: Kyote on
Does anyone know if you can tether a Straight Talk wireless cell phone
to a laptop or home PC and surf the net?

I have a friend who just switched to Straight Talk and is wanting her
net back, but verizon is telling her she has to buy a card that costs
over $120 and sign a contract.

I've read on one site that you can tether some, or maybe 1 of the
phones. Also, to me tethering means using the wireless phone to access
the Internet from a regular computer(Laptop/HomePC).

By the way my friends cell phone is the samsung r355c. If even if that
1 is not capable of tethering I'd love information on whether or not
the others are. She might change phones is so.

Any information would be appreciated very much.
--
Kyote

sends.hearty("Greetings!");

Pages: 1