From: houghi on
Stefan wrote:
> Thanks
>
> Do you think you can put an iso image of the first CD for download
> somewhere?

houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of
sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of
imagination. Next stop, Usenet
From: Rikishi 42 on
Stefan wrote:

> Do you think you can put an iso image of the first CD for download
> somewhere?
Just made the ISO (639 MB).
It's a bit much for the upload speed on my home connection.

I've put it on my USB stick. If I can manage to get out of bed early
tomorrow, I'll stop by the office. There, I can put it on an FTP server and
make you an account. I'll send you the parameters when it's ready.

If I can't make it in time, you might have to wait 'til monday.
Busy weekend, this.

> I could offer you 6.1 in turn :)
I like SuSE, but I'm not a collector. 8-)

--
Flying is easy, just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
(Douglas Adams)