From: Les Hammer on
> Now I just need to try out some puzzles, although I hear that Sudoku is rather addicting

It is, until you write a program that solves them in seconds.  :-(
What's interresting is the difference between puzzles that the book says are difficult, and the ones that my program has to take multiple guesses on.

~~Les Hammer
From: mcsynth on
jdebuhr

That was a great suggestion about being able to hide the clues.  That way you can only use the clues when you really feel stuck.  It only took a couple of minutes to implemented, and it puts some of the challange back into the game.

Thanks,
McSynth