From: Andrew Lavinsky on
1) To filter on the Outline Level, it would look something like this:

IIF([Outline
Level]<3,IIf([UserReview]=Null,Null,dateadd("m",3,[UserReview])),Null)

I don't think that's correct w/ the "nulls" but don't have Project client
open in front of me to give you the exact formula. I can check when I pull
up my work laptop in a couple of hours. Conceptually, that's how you would
modify the formula.

2) You'll need to pop that formula into a Text field. It won't display
True/False in a Date field. I'd actually use a Flag field myself, which just
displays Yes/No. If using as a Flag field, this formula should work:

IIf([Date3]<Date(),Yes,IIf([Date3]=ProjDateValue("NA"),Yes,No))

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Instead of filtering on Outline Level, you could swap that logic in the
formula out with:

[Summary]=Yes

That will simply show you all of the Summary tasks instead of tasks at Level
1 or 2. That may work better.

-A

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Opened the client....and here's the first formula. This seems to work -
although I didn't do extensive testing:

IIf([Summary]=Yes,IIf([Date2]<>ProjDateValue("NA"),ProjDateAdd([Date2],ProjDurValue("3mon")),ProjDateValue("NA")),ProjDateValue("NA"))

Note that this will only display for Summary tasks.

-A