From: Ian Rawlings on
Wotcher all, I've got a bluetooth keyboard with what appears to be a
synaptics touchpad on it, however it's not showing up as one in any
devices listings I can find, just a generic keyboard and mouse via
HID. I've tried the synaptics USB driver modules but they can't find
the device either, has anyone got any experience of getting one of
these things to work?

It is of course entirely possible that it's not a synaptics at all of
course..

http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/
From: Ian Rawlings on
On 2008-12-03, Ian Rawlings <news06(a)tarcus.org.uk> wrote:

> I've tried the synaptics USB driver modules but they can't find the
> device either, has anyone got any experience of getting one of these
> things to work?

I should point out it's actually working as a generic pad, but I can't
tune it via the gnome synaptics config panel or take advantage of any
of the more advanced config options; just mouse movements, side pad
scrolling and middle-click. I've managed to get all this going on my
laptop, that was easy as the keyboard's directly connected.