From: Marts on
I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the Android
platform.

According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook using a supplied
program called HTC Sync.

Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Android and Outlook
and how it went.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

You might get a better response from the forums at htc.com.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: BarPlanner on

Thank you for the reply. I wonder why my post has been moved to this
thread about HTC sync? Maybe because I replied to it earlier?

Anyhow, I'm using Outlook 2003, and the message has been received in
HTML. I can't find a "fit to page" option in Outlook 2007 either
(another colleague uses this).

--
BarPlanner