From: jmcws on
Whenever I delete/empty my junk email, it shows that number above indicating
that I have that many new emails in the folder. It keeps accurate tally when
there's emails in there, both read and unread.

Curious how I can fix this? I don't notice anything else, abnormal happening
with outlook, however I would like to fix it. Any suggestions?

XP pro
ms office 2007
advanced user

TIA

From: VanguardLH on
jmcws wrote:

> Whenever I delete/empty my junk email, it shows that number above
> indicating that I have that many new emails in the folder. It keeps
> accurate tally when there's emails in there, both read and unread.
>
> XP pro ms office 2007

Compacted your message store yet?