From: bea17 on

I guess I'm not exactly sure what you mean. When I open up Outlook, I
have various task folders on the left (i.e. work, home, etc). All of
them sync to my handheld, and I want to find some way to, say, only
sync "work" and leave home on my desktop hard drive and not transfer it
to the handheld.

--
bea17
From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
From the help files...
Create a .pst file in Outlook 2003/Office Outlook 2007 format
By default, Outlook creates a .pst file in the latest file format, which
supports larger files and Unicode character sets. This file format cannot be
read with Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, or 2002.

1.. On the File menu, point to New, and then click Outlook Data File.
2.. Click Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst), and then click OK.
3.. In the Create or Open Outlook Data File dialog box, in the File name
box, type a name for the file, and then click OK.
4.. In the Create Microsoft Personal Folders dialog box, in the Name box,
type a display name for the .pst folder.
Now you'll have a second folder set. In it, make a Tasks folder. Right click
| New Folder | folder contains Items of type (Tasks).

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia