From: Cal Who on
Under Paragraph I clicked the Show/Hide Symbol icon so I can now see a
symbol at the end of each text within a table cell.
I wondered what that is so I tried to use Help to find out.
I did find help that mapped a word (like paragraph) into a symbol.
But I can't find anywhere where if I know the symbol it will tell me the
meaning.

Can you tell me how to find such info?

Or maybe you can tell me what the function and name is of the symbol in each
table cell.

Thanks

From: Cal Who on
I'm sorry, I meant to sent this to the Word group.
Of course, I wouldn't mind getting the info from here.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
" Cal Who" <CalWho(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in message

> Under Paragraph I clicked the Show/Hide Symbol icon so I can now see a
> symbol at the end of each text within a table cell.
> I wondered what that is so I tried to use Help to find out.
> I did find help that mapped a word (like paragraph) into a symbol.
> But I can't find anywhere where if I know the symbol it will tell me the
> meaning.
>
> Can you tell me how to find such info?

I'd click Tools>Options. On the View tab, deselect everything in the
"Formatting marks" section, then start enabling them one at a time to see what
marks they produce.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Cal Who on

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>" Cal Who" <CalWho(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in message
>
>> Under Paragraph I clicked the Show/Hide Symbol icon so I can now see a
>> symbol at the end of each text within a table cell.
>> I wondered what that is so I tried to use Help to find out.
>> I did find help that mapped a word (like paragraph) into a symbol.
>> But I can't find anywhere where if I know the symbol it will tell me the
>> meaning.
>>
>> Can you tell me how to find such info?
>
> I'd click Tools>Options. On the View tab, deselect everything in the
> "Formatting marks" section, then start enabling them one at a time to see
> what marks they produce.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

I couldn't find Tools except on the edit macro window. There I couldn't find
the View tab.

Thanks

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> I couldn't find Tools except on the edit macro window. There I couldn't find
> the View tab.

In Word, of course, since that's what you appear to be using to compose your
messages.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]