From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
these little suckers? http://slipstick.me/jing/tablemarks.png

I have no idea what the official name is - I never really thought about it.
They are not in the symbol dialog or special characters (the icon is in
symbols - as currency symbol. I'm assuming that refers to money and not to
the name of the table symbol)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

they call it the cell marker or end-of-cell marker. It is the currency or
"universal monetary" symbol.

From: Cal Who on
Thanks, great site.

Now I've got to find an opportunity to use the word "pilcrow" (�) in some
discussion.

Thanks again

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
> Now I've got to find an opportunity to use the word "pilcrow" (�) in some
> discussion.

<lol> That should be interesting...

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I have 2007 and from Help

You never mentioned your Office version, so I guessed. I guessed incorrectly,
apparently.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]