From: Martin S Taylor on
Anyone else use the Voice Memos app on the iPhone? Anyone else have trouble
getting it *not* to sync with iTunes? I've unchecked "Include Voice Memos" in
iTunes, but every time I sync I get a *new* copy of every voice memo in my
iTunes music library.

Martin S Taylor

From: Flavio Matani on
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:

> Anyone else use the Voice Memos app on the iPhone? Anyone else have trouble
> getting it *not* to sync with iTunes? I've unchecked "Include Voice Memos" in
> iTunes, but every time I sync I get a *new* copy of every voice memo in my
> iTunes music library.

I haven't run into that particular one, but often when syncing the Macs
through Mobileme (often, but not always, just to make it more fun), I
get a conflitct -such and such voice memo is different on the iPhone and
on the iMac or the MacBook. Choose one at random, the alert goes, next
time may or may not sync without the warning.

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition