From: Mark on
Interesting development - you can apparently now jailbreak by visiting a
website on Mobile Safari.

Dev-Team link:

<http://bit.ly/bKjqQw>

Cheers ... Mark

From: Woody on
Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting development - you can apparently now jailbreak by visiting
> website on Mobile Safari.
>
> Dev-Team link:
>
> <http://bit.ly/bKjqQw>

Actually less of a develpment and more full circle, that us how the
first one worked
--
Woody
From: Martin S Taylor on
Woody wrote
> Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Interesting development - you can apparently now jailbreak by visiting
>> website on Mobile Safari.
>>
>> Dev-Team link:
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/bKjqQw>
>>
> Actually less of a develpment and more full circle, that us how the
> first one worked

Still works, though. I now have a jailbroken iPhone 4.

MST

From: ray on
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:

> Woody wrote
> > Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Interesting development - you can apparently now jailbreak by visiting
> >> website on Mobile Safari.
> >>
> >> Dev-Team link:
> >>
> >> <http://bit.ly/bKjqQw>
> >>
> > Actually less of a develpment and more full circle, that us how the
> > first one worked
>
> Still works, though. I now have a jailbroken iPhone 4.

And it's possible by tonight you could also have an unlocked iP4,
according to the developers. Private betas are running now.

--
http://www.dream-weaver.com/email.php
Web development promotion and seo
From: Woody on
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:
> Woody wrote
>> Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Interesting development - you can apparently now jailbreak by
> > > visiting
>>> website on Mobile Safari.
>>>
>>> Dev-Team link:
>>>
>>> <http://bit.ly/bKjqQw>
>>>
>> Actually less of a develpment and more full circle, that us how the
>> first one worked
>
> Still works, though. I now have a jailbroken iPhone 4.

Was a bit concerned though that it said there were some mms issues,
otherwise I may have had too!

--
Woody