From: Walter D''''Souza on
I am using Windows 2003 and IE 7 and get the SysFader Error. However I do
not see any error message in the Event Viewer under Internet Explorer. How
do I enable logs for Internet explorer so that I can determine what is
creating that error?
I know this is an IE 6 forum. I get the same error in IE6 but I am hoping
to debug better with IE7 as it appeared to have loging capability. But it is
not working.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Walter
From: Walter D''''Souza on
Also I have uninstalled Adobe Flash and still get the error.

Thank you. Walter

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general/msg/73cc6eaaf61e12e2
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

From: Walter D''''Souza on
Robear,

Thank you for your response. I do not have NVIDIA driver on my server. I
get this error on IE 6 too on Windows 2003.

You you know by any chance how I can enable logging in IE 6 or IE 7.

Thank you.

....Walter.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Well, any number of applications (including anti-virus, third-party
firewalls, anti-spyware, Add-ons, and adware/spyware) have been known to
cause the problem. One or more Windows settings could be the culprit, too.

First, see this archived thread in WinXP General newsgroup:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/614955894f7b1171

Then see this archived forum thread:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win2000/t1020125925 (scroll down to a
reply by "JediFrank").

Check settings in Display Properties | Appearance | Effects.

I'd also check for any available graphics driver updates (from the graphic
card or computer manufacturer's website, not Windows Update).
--
~PA Bear