From: bnakano on

The answer is bad capacitors! I know it sounds imposible and I didn't
believe it but I had the EXACT same error message and did a search on
googl look here:
forum.java.sun.com/thread. jspa?threadID=569551&tstart=60

read the whole thread look at the pics and buy some capacitors!!

--
bnakano

From: Wendy R on
Thank you! How to I see the thread? I pasted the url into my browser and it
said the thread is unavailable.

--
Wendy
check out my store!