From: John Tserkezis on
|-|ercules wrote:

> You should be paying me to use your services. I own Camgirls.com,
> typical income $100,000,000 per year,

And you're whining about a couple of hundred dollar phone bill where
you didn't read the fine print?

Oh well, no-one said you needed brains to own a domain.
From: Fraser Johnston on

"John Tserkezis" <jt(a)techniciansyndrome.org.invalid> wrote in message
> |-|ercules wrote:
>
>> You should be paying me to use your services. I own Camgirls.com,
>> typical income $100,000,000 per year,
>
> And you're whining about a couple of hundred dollar phone bill where
> you didn't read the fine print?
>
> Oh well, no-one said you needed brains to own a domain.

By own I think he means wanks over incessantly.

Fraser

From: Graham Cooper on
On Jun 10, 5:08 pm, "Fraser Johnston" <ftr...(a)iinet.net.au> wrote:
> "John Tserkezis" <j...(a)techniciansyndrome.org.invalid> wrote in message

> > |-|ercules wrote:
>
> >> You should be paying me to use your services.  I own Camgirls.com,
> >> typical income $100,000,000 per year,
>
> > And you're whining about a couple of hundred dollar phone bill where
> > you didn't read the fine print?
>
> > Oh well, no-one said you needed brains to own a domain.
>
> By own I think he means wanks over incessantly.
>
> Fraser

don't need to read the fine print when there is an
advert and verbal agreement clearly detailing the plan

actually I remember him saying nobody has ever read
the fine print in front of him

Herc

From: . on
On 10/06/2010 5:14 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Jun 10, 5:08 pm, "Fraser Johnston"<ftr...(a)iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> "John Tserkezis"<j...(a)techniciansyndrome.org.invalid> wrote in message

>>> And you're whining about a couple of hundred dollar phone bill where
>>> you didn't read the fine print?
>>
>>> Oh well, no-one said you needed brains to own a domain.
>>
>> By own I think he means wanks over incessantly.
>>
>> Fraser
>
> don't need to read the fine print when there is an
> advert and verbal agreement clearly detailing the plan
>
> actually I remember him saying nobody has ever read
> the fine print in front of him
>
> Jerc

He`s not bound by the fine print *you are*

Like those after midnight premium SMS
adverts...read carefully before ejaculation.

From: Rod Speed on
.. wrote:
> On 10/06/2010 5:14 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
>> On Jun 10, 5:08 pm, "Fraser Johnston"<ftr...(a)iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>> "John Tserkezis"<j...(a)techniciansyndrome.org.invalid> wrote in
>>> message news:4c1084b6$0$25325$afc38c87(a)news.optusnet.com.au...

>>> By own I think he means wanks over incessantly.
>>>
>>> Fraser
>>
>> don't need to read the fine print when there is an
>> advert and verbal agreement clearly detailing the plan
>>
>> actually I remember him saying nobody has ever read
>> the fine print in front of him
>>
>> Jerc
>>

> He`s not bound by the fine print *you are*

Nope, Telstra is bound by what is said in the advert.

And thats from the ACCC too.

> Like those after midnight premium SMS
> adverts...read carefully before ejaculation.

Thats got the detail in the ad, Telstra's doesnt.