From: Peter on
Hello

I'm going to have to do some development to talk to hardware over TFTP.
Does anyone know where I should look to for a starting point, examples, or
if there is an exisiting class in the famework that I can use. Is there an
different newsgroup that I should be posting too?

Thanks

From: Hector Santos on
Peter wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm going to have to do some development to talk to hardware over TFTP.
> Does anyone know where I should look to for a starting point, examples, or
> if there is an exisiting class in the famework that I can use. Is there an
> different newsgroup that I should be posting too?
>
> Thanks

Unless you plan to use MFC, its the wrong group.

TFTP is a "FTP-lite-lite" socket protocol over port 69 using UDP. FTP
works over port 21 using TCP, when means you can use MFC CSocket or
CAsyncSocket classes.

There are plenty of example TFTP source code in GooLand.

--
HLS