From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
You're not finding anything, because there is nothing to find. The recurrence
pattern information is not stored in simple fields that can be displayed in a
view.
The only thing you can do is distinguish recurring tasks from those that
are not recurring by grouping on the Is Recurring field.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Jim5941 on
On Feb 2, 1:27 am, Sue Mosher [MVP] <sue...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> You're not finding anything, because there is nothing to find. The recurrence
> pattern information is not stored in simple fields that can be displayed in a
> view.
>  The only thing you can do is distinguish recurring tasks from those that
> are not recurring by grouping on the Is Recurring field.
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming:
>      Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators
>    http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54

Dang ...
It sure does seem odd that Microsoft would not allow users to view
their data with that kind of that granularity ....

BUT ... I thank the messenger ;-)
Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge Sue!

Jim