From: spinner on
I installed Avery Wizard and every time I open a new document in Word this
appears at the top of each page "C/documents and
setting/user/appplication/Data/Microsoft/Templates/Normal.dot". The same
line also appears at the top of every Avery template I create? How do I fix
this?
I currently use Windows XP Home Edition.

From: Wesley Vogel on
<quote>
SYMPTOMS
When you open a new blank document in Microsoft Word 2000, Microsoft Word
2002, or Microsoft Office Word 2003, the document may unexpectedly contain
text, an object, or an image.
<quote>
WD Unexpected Content Appears in New Blank Document
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323117

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:DAD00781-D63F-4322-B088-BBD4342FC087(a)microsoft.com,
spinner <spinner(a)discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I installed Avery Wizard and every time I open a new document in Word this
> appears at the top of each page "C/documents and
> setting/user/appplication/Data/Microsoft/Templates/Normal.dot". The same
> line also appears at the top of every Avery template I create? How do I
> fix this?
> I currently use Windows XP Home Edition.

Pages: 1
Prev: Time executable fails to run...
Next: No Sound