From: Allen on
Peter wrote:
> "tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:48:21 -0400, "Peter"
>> <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>> Good luck.
>> Thank you, but it's a routine 5-year follow-up to a bout of
>> diverticulitis. I don't expect the procedure itself to be anything
>> more than slightly uncomfortable. What I really don't look forward to
>> is the day before and the effects of what must be taken to prepare me
>> for the colonoscopy.
>>

> I went through the procedure last November. It was not the slightest bit
> uncomfortable. (I was under anesthesia) The preparation is a real bear. Not
> at all fun.
>
> If we both used that for our shot, it would be difficult to tell who is
> who.

A few years ago I woke up during a c'scopy and looked up at the screen.
I saw a white spot and asked if it were a polyp. I heard "ye.." and then
I heard, saw or felt anything else during the test. Incidentally, a
friend has one perhaps ten years ago and it was miscoded on an insurance
form. She received a decline stating "We do not cover cosmetic
procedures". Ever since then we always say that we are going in for a
cosmetic procedure.
Allen