From: Dan on
Testing Linux op

--
Nightwind65
From: AZ Nomad on
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:04:51 GMT, Dan <seller65(a)fusemail.com> wrote:
>Testing Linux op

plonking test message poster
From: Aragorn on
On Sunday 27 June 2010 17:23 in comp.os.linux.setup, somebody
identifying as AZ Nomad wrote...

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:04:51 GMT, Dan <seller65(a)fusemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Testing Linux op
>
> plonking test message poster

If you're going to killfile everyone who's ever made a mistake, then
soon there won't be anyone left whose posts you can read, my
friend. ;-)

Bit Twister's standard reply to test message posters is much more
helpful, in my opinion. It tells the poster what to pay attention to
and provides for some useful pointers for future Usenet posting, and
after having read that, the misbehaving poster might possibly turn out
a bonafide Usenet denizen. By killfiling him, you've cut him off at
the root.

It's not like the guy's a troll or anything... ;-)

--
*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)
From: Frank Steinmetzger on
Bit Twister wrote:

> For odd punctuation marks seen at end of text, you might look at
> http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm

-> 404
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Denke doch nicht ständig an mich, ich will auch mal alleine sein.

From: Bit Twister on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 02:53:53 +0200, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> Bit Twister wrote:
>
>> For odd punctuation marks seen at end of text, you might look at
>> http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm
>
> -> 404

Thanks for the heads up. Changed it to

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/hahakiam/emoticon.html