From: Arny Krueger on
"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> I'm not a rigger. Not licensed, not insured, not trained.
>
> Yet you felt perfectly qualified to give (bad if not
> potentially fatal) advice a while back when the subject
> of rigging came up a while ago. Go figure.

That is another lie, but keep on lying Phildo - its the best you can do.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> I'm not a rigger. Not licensed, not insured, not trained.
>>
>> Yet you felt perfectly qualified to give (bad if not
>> potentially fatal) advice a while back when the subject
>> of rigging came up a while ago. Go figure.
>
> That is another lie, but keep on lying Phildo - its the best you can do.
You told me I was risking killing someone(probably a christian cauise you
said I kill christians) when I explained block and tackling gear up three
floor of a building on hemp lines
you were all about giving rigging advice in that thread
George

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> <BJtheDJ(a)the.controls> wrote in message

>>> I was around when it was installed, and that is exactly
>>> what happened.
>
>> Then why are you so stupid as not to move it the same way?
>
> I'm not a rigger. Not trained, not licensed, not insured and not paid (for
> this).
>
> Of course Phildo, you think that people should endanger their lives and
> the lives of others but for what reason? The heck of it? Bragging rights?

why do you mix at the church? trying to bribe your way to salvation?
George

From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yet you felt perfectly qualified to give (bad if not
>>> potentially fatal) advice a while back when the subject
>>> of rigging came up a while ago. Go figure.

>> That is another lie, but keep on lying Phildo - its the
>> best you can do.

> You told me I was risking killing someone(probably a
> christian cauise you said I kill christians) when I
> explained block and tackling gear up three floor of a
> building on hemp lines

> you were all about giving rigging advice in that thread

No George, you have completely misinterpreted that discussion.

BTW George, I apologize for insulting you about the TD12 - you were right
and I was wrong.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Richard Webb"
> <Richard.Webb.my.foot(a)116-901.ftn.wpusa.dynip.com> wrote in
> message news:025_200910061503(a)ftn.wpusa.dynip.com
>> Bj writes:
>>
>>> I'm pretty certain that the cluster was not built and
>>> then hoisted into place - that would be madness - but
>>> instead your plywood frame was positioned and the
>>> speakers individually hoisted and installed into it; and
>>> the logical way of moving it would be to reverse the
>>> installation procedure, move the frame and then
>>> re-install.
>
>> ONe would think so. I know that horn has been in a less
>> than optimal position now for a couple of years. We've
>> discussed it in this group before iirc.
>
> The horn was probably in an optimal position for its initial use, which
> was mostly to reinforce speech coming from pulpets on either side of the
> platform.
>
> My reason for not messing with it is something I'm surprised that nobody
> has any respect for. I'm not trained, not licensed, not insured and not
> even paid to do this.
>
> I guess I can take this conversation as meaning that the AAPLS standard is
> to direct untrained people to endanger the lives of the patrons for the
> sake of what? Bragging rights?

well actually I can accept you are totally unqualified
you are unqualified to identify the stereo outputs of the TD12 as well
george