From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> why do you mix at the church?

Nobody else wants the job.

> trying to bribe your way to salvation?

So George you've never heard that salvation is by God's grace?

From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> I'm not a rigger. Not trained, not licensed, not insured and not paid (for
> this).

Yet that didn't stop you giving potentially fatal advice on here a while ago
when we were discussing rigging.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> I'm not a rigger. Not licensed, not insured, not trained.
>>
>> Yet you felt perfectly qualified to give (bad if not
>> potentially fatal) advice a while back when the subject
>> of rigging came up a while ago. Go figure.
>
> That is another lie, but keep on lying Phildo - its the best you can do.

It's all in the google archive for everyone to see Arnold. You lie yet
again. I wonder how your god looks on you for that?

Phildo

From: Phildo on

<BJtheDJ(a)the.controls> wrote in message
>>BTW George, I apologize for insulting you about the TD12 - you were right
>>and I was wrong.
>>
> That, to me, sounds like a good apology.

Only because he completely humiliated himself.

> May I ask George and Phildo, who don't know me apart from my !very!
> occasional postings here, not to trumpet this from the rooftops - and to
> take thiat apology from Arny in the spirit with which (I hope) it was
> intended.

He has a whole load of other admissions and apologies to make before he gets
any respite.

Phildo