From: Sam Wormley on
mpc755 wrote:

> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether,
> the effect the increase in volume the transition has on the
> surrounding matter and aether is energy (i.e. A=mc^2).

What is the transition temperature between condensed aether
and un condensed aether?
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 9:39 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> mpc755 wrote:
>
> > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether,
> > the effect the increase in volume the transition has on the
> > surrounding matter and aether is energy (i.e. A=mc^2).
>
>    What is the transition temperature between condensed aether
>    and un condensed aether?

I don't know.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 9:39 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> mpc755 wrote:
>
> > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether,
> > the effect the increase in volume the transition has on the
> > surrounding matter and aether is energy (i.e. A=mc^2).
>
>    What is the transition temperature between condensed aether
>    and un condensed aether?

I don't know. Heat is the effect moving aether has on matter.
From: Sam Wormley on
mpc755 wrote:
> On Nov 16, 9:39 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> mpc755 wrote:
>>
>>> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether,
>>> the effect the increase in volume the transition has on the
>>> surrounding matter and aether is energy (i.e. A=mc^2).
>> What is the transition temperature between condensed aether
>> and un condensed aether?
>
> I don't know. Heat is the effect moving aether has on matter.

Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
that it has a conversion factor of c^2.

Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.

I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
aether.

From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 10:21 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> mpc755 wrote:

> >>    What is the transition temperature between condensed aether
> >>    and un condensed aether?
>
> > I don't know. Heat is the effect moving aether has on matter.
>
>    Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
>    you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
>    Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
>    that it has a conversion factor of c^2.
>
>    Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
>    and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
>    will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.
>
>    I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
>    aether.

Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
(i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Space and Time
Next: Sun's Energy