From: Sam Wormley on
mpc755 wrote:
> On Nov 16, 10:21 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> mpc755 wrote:
>>> I don't know. Heat is the effect moving aether has on matter.
>> Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
>> you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
>> Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
>> that it has a conversion factor of c^2.
>>
>> Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
>> and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
>> will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.
>>
>> I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
>> aether.
>
> Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.

So a grain of sand in interstellar space is condensed aether held
together by pressure. Pressure of aether, I presume? And what keeps
all that aether for condensing?

From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 10:31 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> mpc755 wrote:
> >>    Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
> >>    you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
> >>    Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
> >>    that it has a conversion factor of c^2.
>
> >>    Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
> >>    and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
> >>    will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.
>
> >>    I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
> >>    aether.
>
> > Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> > think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> > (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> > aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.
>
>    So a grain of sand in interstellar space is condensed aether held
>    together by pressure. Pressure of aether, I presume? And what keeps
>    all that aether for condensing?

All matter is compressed aether, including the grain of sand in
interstellar space. Compressed aether is self-contained matter which
exists in and displaces the aether. Not enough pressure keeps aether
from compressing.
From: Benj on
On Nov 16, 10:21 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:

>    Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
>    you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
>    Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
>    that it has a conversion factor of c^2.

Actually we can surmise that Aether has three states. There would be
condensed aether. This would be the material making up protons,
neutrons and many other elementary particles. The second would be the
gaseous state which is what fills the "vacuum" of empty space. [Aside:
Aether is a super, perfect fluid so as such the gaseous state is
actually a hybrid state combining the qualities of gasses and liquids
at the same time.] And lastly, of course, would be a "hole" in the
aether or a "true" vacuum. A true vacuum does not transmit light or
other waves and has no properties.

>    Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
>    and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
>    will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.

This is obviously true. The relationship between condensed aether and
gaseous aether is E=mc^2 in which the energy given off as the aether
"melts/evaporates" is determined by the mass of the condensed aether.
Of course the mass is conserved as well with the former condensed mass
expanding into space as an aether gas/liquid. The energy released from
this action is given by the classic equation. The expansion of the
aether acts as a source of mechanical energy disturbing the aether
which then manifests as EM radiation of various wavelengths as is well
known in the case of atomic bombs.

>    I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
>    aether.

Obviously this question is silly in that nobody knows how to measure
the "temperature" of the aether. One has to surmise that aether of
space is under constant agitation to keep it unfrozen. One must assume
that if all motion of any portion of the aether stops for even a
fraction of a second it condenses. And that therefore implies a
constant stirring of all space (or more likely, waves traveling in all
directions as represented by the motions of string theory or the
energy of "dark" energy). But what kind of "thermometer" one uses to
measure aether temperature remains to be seen.
From: jbriggs444 on
On Nov 16, 10:53 am, Benj <bjac...(a)iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 10:21 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>
> >    Let me rephrase... you say that mass is condensed aether. So
> >    you are dealing with two entities, aether and condensed aether.
> >    Furthermore you claim mathematically that aether is energy and
> >    that it has a conversion factor of c^2.
>
> Actually we can surmise that Aether has three states. There would be
> condensed aether. This would be the material making up protons,
> neutrons and many other elementary particles.

Thus implying that all elementary particles are made of varying
quantities of the same underlying stuff. And further implying that
they can be created and destroyed without obeying any arbitrary rules
like conservation of baryon number.

> The second would be the
> gaseous state which is what fills the "vacuum" of empty space. [Aside:
> Aether is a super, perfect fluid so as such the gaseous state is
> actually a hybrid state combining the qualities of gasses and liquids
> at the same time.]

So it both will and will not expand to fill a chamber, for instance.

> And lastly, of course, would be a "hole" in the
> aether or a "true" vacuum. A true vacuum does not transmit light or
> other waves and has no properties.

Then obviously it must reflect light, just like an unterminated coax
cable. Thus it has a discernable shape.

> >    Therefore, according to you, condensed aether has units of mass
> >    and un condensed aether has units of energy. I presume that you
> >    will also claim that the energy (aether) is conserved.
>
> This is obviously true. The relationship between condensed aether and
> gaseous aether is E=mc^2 in which the energy given off as the aether
> "melts/evaporates" is determined by the mass of the condensed aether.
> Of course the mass is conserved as well with the former condensed mass
> expanding into space as an aether gas/liquid. The energy released from
> this action is given by the classic equation. The expansion of the
> aether acts as a source of mechanical energy disturbing the aether
> which then manifests as EM radiation of various wavelengths as is well
> known in the case of atomic bombs.
>
> >    I merely asked at what temperature aether condenses into condensed
> >    aether.
>
> Obviously this question is silly in that nobody knows how to measure
> the "temperature" of the aether.

And yet...

> One has to surmise that aether of
> space is under constant agitation to keep it unfrozen. One must assume
> that if all motion of any portion of the aether stops for even a
> fraction of a second it condenses.

So the ether is under constant agitation and motion. Why would a
temperature not be associated with this?

> And that therefore implies a
> constant stirring of all space (or more likely, waves traveling in all
> directions as represented by the motions of string theory or the
> energy of "dark" energy).  But what kind of "thermometer" one uses to
> measure aether temperature remains to be seen.

You've completely forgotten the pre-eminent property of the Ether. It
transmits light.

There's no need to invoke string theory or dark energy to explain the
internal motion of the Ether. Ether is supposed to transmit light as
vibration. It follows from basic thermodynamic principles that the
temperature of the Ether (if any) is given by the equilibrium
temperature of the electromagnetic radiation that it transmits.

If you want an ethermometer, take an ordinary mercury thermometer.
Shake it down and let it float in a vacuum in space. Wait for it to
equilibriate with its environment. The reading on the thermometer is
the temperature of the ether.

Now, just to show that I can riff on stupidity as well as the next
guy.

[begin riff]

If there is a condensation temperature for the ether, it follows the
parts of the universe that are far from any star will condense and
are, in fact, condensing already. Olber's paradox gives some
assurance that such places exist. This condensation is a source of
matter which begins infalling toward the center of the universe until
it reaches the boiling temperature and reverts to ether. This matter
is both transparent and not well lit and is, in fact, "dark matter".
It can penetrate the universe without warming significantly. The
resulting creation of empty space uniformly throughout the cosmos
results in what appears to be an expansion of the universe and the
observed Hubble constant. The release of energy due to e=mc^2 may
account as well for "dark energy".

The cosmic microwave background is, in fact, the electromagnetic hum
from condensed ether popping back into existence throughout the
universe.

Surface tension means that bits of condensed ether that are
sufficiently small are under huge internal pressures and will not
spontaneously evaporate even under temperatures far above the Ether's
normal boiling point. This accounts for the stability of elementary
particles and for the instability of nuclei with high atomic numbers.

What if the universe isn't a plutonium atom... what if it's made of
diethyl ether? You don't think God just chose the terminology at
random do you? It is well known that God is an iron. [Google for it]

[end riff]
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 10:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.

Where 'm' is matter. The mass is equal on both sides of the equation.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Space and Time
Next: Sun's Energy