From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 10:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.

Where 'm' is matter. It's the same mass on both sides of the equation.

From: BURT on
On Nov 16, 1:17 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 10:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> > think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> > (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> > aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.
>
> Where 'm' is matter. It's the same mass on both sides of the equation.

Aether flow gives primary order to energy.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 7:55 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 1:17 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 16, 10:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Not mass, matter. Matter is compressed aether. Aether has mass. I
> > > think it is more pressure which converts aether into compressed aether
> > > (i.e. matter). I do not know how much pressure it takes to convert
> > > aether into matter. When I think of A=mc^2, I think volume.
>
> > Where 'm' is matter. It's the same mass on both sides of the equation.
>
> Aether flow gives primary order to energy.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Please stop responding to my posts, thanks.

In Aether Displacement, A=mc^2 where 'A' is aether and 'm' is matter.
When aether compresses and forms matter and when matter decompresses
and becomes aether it is still the same stuff.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 16, 9:41 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 7:55 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Where 'm' is matter. It's the same mass on both sides of the equation..
>
> > Aether flow gives primary order to energy.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Please stop responding to my posts, thanks.
>
> In Aether Displacement, A=mc^2 where 'A' is aether and 'm' is matter.
> When aether compresses and forms matter and when matter decompresses
> and becomes aether it is still the same stuff.

A=Mc^2 where A is aether and M is matter.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Space and Time
Next: Sun's Energy